The A-list cast of Frozen, the billion-dollar movie of Disney returned for the latest sequel of the movie, which will be arriving in the theaters on November 22. But, apart from Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff, Kristen Bell, and Josh Gad, other actors like Martha Plimpton and Rachel Wood have joined the cast. This article will be further providing you with an introduction to the cast members of Frozen 2.
Frozen 2 | Real life pictures of the cast
- Queen Elsa – Voiced By Idina Menzel, the Broadway icon. She provides the powerhouse vocals for the regular scenes of Queen Elsa in addition to the epic ballads that she sings throughout both the films.
- Young Elsa – Voiced By Mattea Conforti. She provided the voice for the younger version of Elsa.
- Princess Anna – voiced by Kristen Bell. She did the singing for the musical moments of her character.
- Young Anna – voice by Hadley Gannaway, she voiced for the younger version of Anna.
- King Agnar – voiced by Alfred Molina; he took over the role for the expanded part of the King in the flashbacks.
- Queen Iduna – voiced by Evan Rachel Wood, Iduna was earlier voiced by someone else in the first movie now Evan gives her voice to the queen.
- Kristoff and Sven – both voiced by Jonathan Groff, he gave his voice for both Kristov and his reindeer Sven.
- Olaf – voiced by Josh Gad, he gave voice to the lovable snowman Olaf
- Pabbie the troll – voiced by Ciarán Hinds, he gave his voice to the leader of the trolls, Pabbie.
- Yelena, the new character in the sequel – voiced by Martha Plimpton, she gave her voice to the leader of the Northuldra people, Yelena.
- Honeymaren – voiced by Rachel Matthews; she provided the voice to Honeymaren.
- Ryder – voiced by Jason Ritter, he gave his voice to the third Northuldra character, Ryder.
- Lieutenant Mattias – voiced by Sterlin K. Brown, he gave his voice to Lieutenant Mattias.